From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Hans-Martin Mosner via
mailop
Sent: Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022 12:37
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] freenet anybody?

This email has reached Mapp via an external source

Am 09.06.22 um 12:17 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via mailop:
> Hi,
>
> I'm seeking a responsible person for freenet.de. We're running into
> their ratelimits and need more information, in order to track this
> issue on our side.
>
>      Best regards from Dresden/Germany
>      Viele Grüße aus Dresden
>      Heiko Schlittermann

I posted the same issue on May 25th. No response, so they don't seem to have
anybody on this list.

It's gotten a little better after I implemented SRS, but it's not completely
gone.

And it's somewhat unclear what their interpretation of "rate limiting" is -
looks more like "we're blocking your mail until someone decides to unblock" :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

Mapp Digital Germany GmbH with registered offices at Dachauer, Str. 63, 80335
München.
Registered with the District Court München HRB 226181
Managing Directors: Frasier, Christopher & Warren, Steve
This e-mail is from Mapp Digital and its international legal entities and may
contain information that is confidential or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the
e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the
e-mail and any attachments.
Please consider the environment before printing. Thank you.