Från: Benoit Panizzon via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Skickat: den 13 juni 2022 11:00
Till: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Ämne: [mailop] Barracuda DKIM checker reports invalid signature

Hi Gang

Maybe I could ask for some help here...

We have a DKIM issue with recipients which use Anti-Spam Products from
Barracuda Networks.

All tests we could find, confirm that we configured Domainkey correctly for the
domain imp.ch and signatures are valid. Google is happy with our signatures.

Still on recipients using Barracuda, our emails get tagged as 'spam'
because:

We asked a customer to open a case with Barracuda and all what they returned
was, that our signature is invalid, which we know, is not the case.

Does anyone know, what could cause Barracuda to fail checking our Domainkey
signature? (this email should also be signed).

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden