On 2022-06-19 at 10:38:50 UTC-0400 (Sun, 19 Jun 2022 16:38:50 +0200)
Sebastian Nielsen via mailop <sebast...@sebbe.eu>
is rumored to have said:

I find it very strange that someone sends spam from a kazakistan governmental address. How can this happen?

3 likely scenarios:

1. People working for the KZ govt. are spammers.
2. Accounts of people working for the KZ govt. have been hijacked by spammers. 3. Mail systems that handle KZ govt. mail have been hijacked by spammers.

I have seen analogous cases of all 3 scenarios with other governmental bodies in a wide range of places. I don't see any reason that Kazakhstan would be immune to such problems.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire