Am 20.06.22 um 20:25 schrieb Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop:
Am 20.06.22 um 07:35 schrieb Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop:
I've reported a list of a few dozen IPs at OVH that are clearly used by one snowshoe spammer to Pierre-Edouard and to abuse@OVH, but to no effect.

Today I see an effect, very nice. All of those (including the ones that I didn't report yet because I only saw them later) are gone. Thumbs up!

Spoke too early. Looks like the spammer just removed recipients from their list whose host isn't reachable (because they are in our IP block list). Still sending to other recipients, though, so apparently not terminated by OVH.

So thumbs down again. And sorry for self-responses, I'll stop now.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin