*From:*mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> *On Behalf Of *Edwardo Garcia via mailop
*Sent:* Montag, 27. Juni 2022 10:47
*To:* mailop@mailop.org
*Subject:* [mailop] dmarc reports

Friends,

For many years we are using DMARC, DKIM and SPF, for many years, we are getting reports, but we want to send DMARC reports too.

I have spend much hours on google since evening (it is now 330am!) and i am flooded with informations on how to read them, set them up, even when using keywords saying  sending reports, but, nowhere can I find this informations.

Does someone have a URL or any kind of links to website or document which gives this informations as it is outside of my ability to find apparently, unless it end up beings page 700 on google search,  I wasted to much time on google already.

We are using postfix, spamassassin opendmarc, but are at loss to understand how to send reports out to peoples

gracious for any help or informations references for this, but for now I go to bed

Mapp Digital Germany GmbH with registered offices at Sandstr. 3, 80335 München.
Registered with the District Court München HRB 226181
Managing Directors: Frasier, Christopher & Warren, Steve

This e-mail is from Mapp Digital and its international legal entities and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments.
Please consider the environment before printing. Thank you.