Hi

> If you are looking for something that integrates as a milter like opendkim,
> dkimpy-milter seems to do exactly that. With a bit of luck it could even
> integrate with your existing opendkim configuration.

I'll have a look at it.

> However, I am curious about what the issue is with opendkim. Indeed it
> didn't get any updates for a long time, but as far as I know it still
> operates fine. Unless it is about supporting different types of keys?

Configuration was not that easy. I miss a 'TrustedHost' setting per
Domain.

But what I faced most are crashes.

systemd: Restart=on-failure

mitigates the issue for now as we have 3 round robin DNS machines
running all the milters.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden