It's only about 33% that use tabs last I saw. Is that still the case? Not
opposed to the tab as long as I can just hide and ignore everything in that
tab. Right now, I have things trained really well to send everything
political to spam, which is saying something since that's the space I work
in.

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 1:08 PM Anne Mitchell via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> > On Jul 9, 2022, at 8:15 PM, Brett Schenker via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Just put it all in quarantine. It only requires reporting on how much is
> going to spam. Reporting 0 would technically be correct since quarantine is
> different.
>
> Or a 'Political' tab, just like the 'Promotions' tab.
>
> Anne
>
> ---
> Outsource your email deliverability headaches to us, and get to the inbox,
> guaranteed!
> www.GetToTheInbox.com
>
> Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.
> CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
> Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing
> law)
> Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
> Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
> Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
> Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
> Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
> Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)

Brett Schenker
Man of Many Things, Including
5B Consulting - http://www.5bconsulting.com
Graphic Policy - http://www.graphicpolicy.com