On 2022-07-13 15:31:17 (+0800), Philip Paeps via mailop wrote:
In the past couple of days, I'm seeing an uptick in rejects from Gmail as follows: [...]

As far as I can tell, the message is compliant. It doesn't have any of the obvious problems, at least. From, To, Message-ID and Date are supplied. No duplicate headers.

It turns out there was, in fact, a duplicate Date: header. Sigh. I am blind. I was looking for duplicate To: headers, which are a lot easier to introduce. I wonder how that happened.

Apologies for the noise.

(Still wondering if Google has gotten stricter though... As far as I know, this commit mail script hasn't been touched in a very long time. Though I won't exclude the possibility of something else in the mail pipeline having changed.)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer