Is anyone on here from the Yahoo! admin group?  One of our customers has a
relatively new (7 months) domain/rebrand and it seems to be getting accepted
then bounced with code “PH01” for almost every message.  It isn’t a very large
volume domain so I would imagine it is related to some kind of reputation
analysis.  Looking for assistance in meeting whatever the Yahoo team finds
objectionable.

More importantly if the rejection is based on abuse of the new brand/domain we
would definitely like to mitigate that ASAP.

Thanks,
Rob Heilman