A fellow named Mike Andrews used to offer to take over domains once
used by, or likely to be used be, spam and malware. I had once grabbed an
expired domain used by a spammer network, and I was glad to transfer
it over to him rather than continue to pay the annual fee myself.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York