This is a common question over at the Google Workspace community:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/

Two recommendations:

See https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en&fl=1

And if it's enabled, and you are on the domain you might figure out the account from the directory: https://contacts.google.com/directory?hl=en

Regards,

KAM

On 8/17/2022 3:11 PM, Eric Tykwinski via mailop wrote:

I have a common customer that doesn’t know who the domain administrator is for their domain. The domain curransisk.com and as of right now they are ju

Raptor Remark: Please be careful! This email is from an EXTERNAL sender. Be aware of impersonation and credential theft.

I have a common customer that doesn’t know who the domain administrator is for their domain.

The domain curransisk.com and as of right now they are just trying to find the admin email or a way to contact support.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski

TrueNet, Inc.

P: 610-429-8300