From: Agathe Allard <aall...@mindbaz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 7:13 PM
To: Christopher Hawker <ch...@thesysadmin.dev>
Cc: Christopher Hawker via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Microsoft 365 Mail Blocking

Hello,

We've been seeing the same errir for several weeks now too for information....

Thanks,
Agathe

Le jeu. 1 sept. 2022 à 10:59, Christopher Hawker via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org<mailto:mailop@mailop.org>> a écrit :
Hello All,

I am currently receiving the below error when attempting to send e-mails to
M365 e-mail addresses using an Exchange connector as a relay within a tenancy:

550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this
IP. For more information please go to
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653 AS(8564)
[MEYP282MB2719.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<http://MEYP282MB2719.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>]

[SYYP282CA0011.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<http://SYYP282CA0011.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>]

[SY4AUS01FT014.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com<http://SY4AUS01FT014.eop-AUS01.prod.protection.outlook.com>]

If there is anyone from Microsoft on-list, could they please reach out to
assist with resolving this issue?

Thanks,
Christopher Hawker

Agathe Allard

DELIVERABILITY MANAGER

Telephone 03 74 09 85 41

MINDBAZ - 125, AVENUE DE LA REPUBLIQUE - 59110 LA MADELEINE