Hi there,

I would also be interested in any off-list contact from Proofpoint
(yves-marie at postmastery dot net). It seems that one of my customers has
classified spam (caused by mlx) since the beginning of July and a
definition update causing a false positive.

Regards,
Yves-Marie

--

Postmastery
*Email Infrastructure, Analytics and Deliverability*

PHONE : +33 6 16 83 48 97
www.postmastery.com

We welcome all (positive 😉) feedback at:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/postmastery.com