Dňa 19. septembra 2022 19:05:38 UTC používateľ Brandon Long <bl...@google.com>
napísal:

>I think many people here will point out that user interface changes will
>have little effect on how customers interact with spam/phishing.
>
>At best, these interfaces are useful to already expert users looking for
>breadcrumbs or what to do administratively.

I agree with both, it was what i want point to.

>In the end, the quarantine policy is a hint to the mailbox provider as to
>how to disposition that message, whether it's an admin level quarantine,
>or just dropping the message in the spam folder/label, or adding a
>warning to users, or even ignoring it.

Yes, that is as i handle it -- Spam folder if not enough bad, but it requires
to maintain list of exceptions, eg. for some MLs or known forwarders.
That WL is not big problem for me thanks to small user base. But i
cannot imagine that on big providers, thus one cannot rely on that
haw various destinatinations will act on it when setting own policy,
especially for not commercial/personal domains, where users can
use very different mail flows.

>have a lot more impact on user behavior than trying to explain to the user
>why with technical jargon.

Explaining it, even in nontechnical jargon, will fail in most cases too
(now i tried it on my wife :-D ).

One thing, where i found these authentication useful is whitelisting,
i can relative reliable to distinguish (othervise broken) mails eg. by
DKIM/DMARC domain, in some cases even by SPF domain. But again,
that works only for domains, where i expect the same flow for all its
senders, not for mix of different things (as eg. gmail is).

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/