On Thu, 15 Sep 2022, Dan Mahoney (Gushi) via mailop wrote:

All,

I'm attempting to get a point release of OpenDKIM out that should include ecc key support (it's been in our develop branch for a while).

In doing the cleanup, I also have had to modernize it to play nice with modern versions of autoconf, and the code to detect openssl versions also allows for gnutls.

Thus the questions:

* Does anyone know of an OS packager that's choosing to build with gnutls instead of openssl. (It would simplify autoconf a lot to remove the gnutls support, as there are AC macros for openssl, but not for gtls).

* Does anyone have an OS using openssl 3.0 as the default rather than the 1.1 branch, that we can test the mainline branch on? (We don't want access to your OS, just...to know which it is).

Ubuntu 22.04 uses openssl 3.0
and exim4 on this OS uses gnutls rather than any openssl.
(Exim, as shipped by the Exim team, appears to use OpenDMARC
 but not OpenDKIM).

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                   and...@aitchison.me.uk