On 2022-09-29 at 08:19 +0200, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
> if you can identify a message as unwanted why do you have to send it
> anyway? It does not seem to me a positive contribution to the cause
> of a better internet, but only a discharge of responsibility on the
> receiving server.

The tricky question is: How are you sure it's unwanted?

Suppose the body of the email contains a well-known text of a Nigerian
prince scam. Surely that email would be unwanted, right? Except...

What if the email was beng sent to an abuse team to complain that
*they* sent such email?
What if this is someone asking a trusted one whether the deal is real?
...or their reply that it is not?
What if it's a blog / mailing list post when someone sent that?
Or a mail forwarded from a spamtrap?
Or a newsletter alerting from certain scams on the rise?
Not to mention a mailing list such as this one, discussing spam topics.

> In any case, some one know what are the IP address in the "high-risk
> delivery pool" of Microsft 365?

This is a good question. Microsoft throughly documents its use of an
High Risk Delivery Pool... but not which ranges it uses for that.

According to
https://o365info.com/high-risk-delivery-pool-and-exchange-online-part-9-17/
it would be using 157.56.0.0/15

Regards