Hi there,

Hope you are well. One of my clients has been experiencing an extremely low ORs
on Bulgarian ISPs for months (mail.bg and abv.bg) which makes me believe that
some filtering is in place.

I have tried to contact them multiple times through the contact email addresses
I have found online and their website forms but I am not getting any response.
I have also asked some industry folks who have given me low/non-existing hopes
on receiving a response from them as they seem to be known for not responding.

Would any of you happen to know any reliable contact or email address where I
can get a human response please?

Thanks a lot,

Carlota

Carlota Iglesias Martinez
SENIOR DELIVERABILITY CONSULTANT
EXPERIENCE OPTIMIZATION- CAMPAIGN MANAGED SERVICES
M +44 79020-545429
igles...@adobe.com<mailto:igles...@adobe.com>
[cidimage003.png@01D62F4E.223F32D0]
PTO: 12th October 2022.