It appears you’ve come to the right place if you run a two user email server
and want to stick it to the man.

From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Ian Evans via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org>
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 7:40 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [mailop] Recommendations for host with good IP reputation or use
external SMTP?
I've been hosting my site and small postfix server (me and the missus
are the only accts) on Digitalocean since 2013.

Recently emails sent to a friend have started being rejected by
Vadesecure, which is used by their domain. That's really the only
problem I've had with deliveries in all this time. DO admits their IP
reputation sucks and so won't intervene with vadesecure on behalf of
my IP.

My friend is literally the only acct I have problems sending to and I
realize I could just use this gmail account, but this has become more
of project because I just want my self-hosted email server to be 100%.

I'm new to this list, so is there a thread in the archives that might
discuss VPS hosts with clean IPs? Is it better to use an external SMTP
provider whose whole biz is having clean IPs?

Thanks for any pointers.