Heho,
> they mean that you must have an webpage(imprint) (on your mail-domain (fqdn
> or domain itself)) with contact information (name, postal address, email,
> probably phone number).
I personally have the feeling that that got a bit more relaxed over time; At
least the last two times I interacted with them a missing imprint was not an
issue; Then again, that may also be somewhat dependent on the IP space you come
from.

I guess it is mostly a thing bound to the choices of the postmaster-on-duty who
gets the ticket; In any case, they are usually 24/7 and will also mention if
something/what is missing/preventing them from allowlisting.

With best regards,
Tobias