Hi Alessandro,
What software do you run on port 25?
-- I currently use postfix as my MTA.

I don't know on any third party doing that job.  Indeed, for them to send
DMARC reports, you'd need to provide them with your authentication results
per sending IP number, which is the data contained in DMARC reports. You
probably have to delegate email authentication to a third party as well.
-- I understand that. Since turning on DMARC reporting, I have
received some reports for emails sent to a few servers supporting DMARC
reporting but the reports came from Google, Microsoft, Fastmail, etc. I was
actually looking to replicate this scenario but have no idea how to.

Hi Tobias,
What works well for me is rspamd [1], but there is also a tool for postfix
(iirc; maybe somebody else can weigh in there). Similarly, there should be
something for TLS-RPT.
-- Got it. Wanted to avoid a self-managed service. But if any third-party
solution does not work, will try to integrate rspamd with Postfix and keep
in mind the loop-y behavior.

Thanks.