Dnia 28.12.2022 o godz. 12:33:05 Jarland Donnell via mailop pisze:
> It's a perfectly legitimate feature of PayPal that you can create an
> invoice and send it to someone. Pretty much every invoice service
> that exists allows similar. They just have a problem with malicious
> users creating invoices for people that don't owe them any money.

I understand they need to already be Paypal customers and be somehow
verified and "allowed" by Paypal to create invoices for other users?

Is this some additional feature of Paypal? Paypal's basic operation, ie.
being a payment processor, does not require such feature at all. In normal
payment processing flow in an Internet shop you don't get any invoice until
you have paid for the goods you are ordering, and this invoice is sent to
you directly by the shop, and not via the payment processing service.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa