In consumer applications, DKIM is usually signed on behalf of the sending domain it has been configured for (if at all).

If you own domain1.com on IONOS and set up DKIM signing for it, domain1.com email from that mail system will be signed. If you own domain2.com on IONOS and have not set up signing up for it, it will not be signed for domain2.com unless you explicitly set it up the same way you have for domain1.com.