Hello,

abuse reporting to Proximus/Belgacom is made as inconvenient as possible by

 * Not accepting e-mail reports (automatic reply points to abuse submission
form)
 * Telephone number as required field on the submission form (I absolutely
don't want to be contacted by phone
   regarding abuse reports)

Does anyone know of a human contact at Proximus who would accept e-mailed evidence of bank phishing sent via their servers? These phishing e-mails have been coming for a long time (in my inbox, I find copies of the automatic reply from 2021 and 2022).

I think I may have asked this in the past and most likely did not get a response, so my only recourse would be to fully block mailsecXXX.isp.belgacom.be (again).

Cheers,
Hans-Martin