Heho,
> ...and now it gives me 9 out of 10, acknowledging that my MTA
> verifies DNSSEC and honors TLSA records.
My own domain (and the sending for email-security-scans.org) scores
9/10 as well; Mostly because OpenSMTPd lacks DANE and MTA-STS
validation... and TLS-RPT sending... that is a whole nother beast.

> Of course, I'll never get a 10 out of 10.  I'll implement TLS
> reports, by and by, but MTA-STS will be supported here over my dead
> body.  :)
I share your sentiment. I am not a fan of MTA-STS, and honestly not
really sure which problem it solves.

> This is the most impressive email testing system I've ever seen.
Thanks. The todo is still long, and the code bad. ;-) But i am trying
to get it into a robust state; It can be rather surprising how emails
look in the wild.

Newest find: Bump message storage in the DB from BLOB to LONGBLOB,
because apparently there are 167KB(!) bounces these days... size
mostly added by the NDR. -.-'

With best regards,
Tobias