Yeah, RFC4871 was a proposed standard, RFC6376, four years later became an Internet standard. Once there was a level in between...

Seems that 4 years was not enough ;-) Or we understand idea behind that
RFC wrongly...

Keep in mind that DMARC was invented long after SPF and DKIM. Also that the original goal of DMARC was to protect heavily phished domains like paypal.com and its authors did not expect anyone to use it on domains that send mail to lists. It was several years later that AOL and Yahoo started abusing DMARC to outsource the cost of phishes using address books that they let crooks steal.

And why does RFC8058 require that fields such as List-Unsubscribe-Post: MUST be signed?

Is it special "One click" case? I was not interested in it yet...

Yes, the idea was to prevent malicious unsubs by sending fake spam with someone else's one-click unsub.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY