On the off chance that more data helps, here are my findings (with only recipient domains censored) based on a log audit of those "senders."

Logs: https://clbin.com/RKWkN

Considering that everything before the @ looks to be generated by an algorithm, it should be sufficiently redacted but still might offer further insight into the algorithm itself.

On 2023-03-11 05:57, Peter N. M. Hansteen via mailop wrote:
Hi,

Since some time yesterday I've seen a largish number of delivery attempts to obviously generated, invalid addesses in some of our domains, with the following
apparent senders:

informat...@ckuser.com
informat...@mbxchk.com
informat...@reqck.com
informat...@send-now.net
informat...@usereml.com
informat...@uservfy.com
informat...@validmbx.com

I assume this is yet another round of somebody selling a SMTP callback
setup much like the morons described in this piece -

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/2017/08/twenty-plus-years-on-smtp-callbacks-are.html

but before I publish any further rants I would kind of like to hear what
the think they're doing.

So does anybody here have useful conact information for one or more of the domains listed? I assume trying the RFC2142 addresses will be a waste of time.

All the best,
Peter