From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> on behalf of Lyndon Nerenberg
(VE7TFX/VE6BBM) via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 7:37:37 PM
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: [EXT] - [mailop] Dear sympatico.ca

If you are going to block my MTA from sending email to your customers,
do us all the favour of preventing your users from sending email
to my MTAs in the first place.

When they send me mail, but you refuse to let me reply, it makes
me look like I'm ignoring them, or blowing them off.  Imputing that
I'm insulting them in that manner is just rude.

Yes, I realize you can implement whatever assinine filtering you
want.  But when you do, please make it reciprocal, so I don't have
to take the heat for your absurd policy decisions.

--lyndon

P.S.  I would have sent this request directly, but 554.