I am using Exim but the problem has gone away now. I did notice that this
server (a Leaseweb VPS, formerly Servint) was briefly on the UCEPROTECT3
about that time. I can't believe that Gmail would use that list for scoring
but maybe there was a problem with a neighbor on the server that caused
both the listing and the Gmail delays. I didn't see a problem with any
other recipients though.