----- Original Message -----
> From: "L. Mark Stone via mailop" <mailop@mailop.org>

> I live in a Spectrum market, and their Consumer Internet Terms of Service
> prohibit certain (what they deem to be commercial) activities, like hosting an
> email server.  In years past, they just blocked outbound port 25 on consumer
> internet connections.
>
> My suspicion is Spectrum have recently added this new enforcement capability;
> you may want to check if your customer's Kerio server is connected to the
> Internet via a real Business account or not as a first step.

Well, I have it from a Charter person that they no longer permit relaying for
ANY accounts, business or residential -- not through their mailservers,
anyway.  Haven't for a long time, is the impression I was given; we were just
lucky that the implementation took this long to get to our mailserver in/for
Tampa.

So it's flip off relaying and see if the cableswamp is still getting blocked
everywhere, or find a relay service on a "real" IP in a datacenter somewhere.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       j...@baylink.com