On 5/9/2023 4:17 PM, Gellner, Oliver via mailop wrote:
I’d be surprised if there are many members on this list whose systems do not
penalize connections from IP addresses without a fully confirmed reverse DNS
entry one way or the other. Maybe I‘m wrong, but then I‘d like to hear from
them.

This has not proven to be a useful indicator of spam or ham and has a lot of FPs if you try to enforce it.  From anecdotally looking at the logs, it might be useful to bump it up a small amount in SA for when it does match but hardly anything when it doesn't.

-KAM