On Mon, 2023-05-22 at 22:18 +0200, Benny Pedersen via mailop wrote:
> Jim Popovitch via mailop skrev den 2023-05-22 20:49:
>
> > DO use Mailman's built-in DMARC mitigations for re-writing From
> > for DMARC identified domains, including p=none.
>
> fine tool to break dkim, it would not help repeat why not break
> dkim, there would be endless debate why keep the problem, old
> software from 1970 does not break new standard

You are the sole carrier of that "debate", and, despite many many
previous attempts at correcting you, your assertions that the way
Mailman replaces the From address somehow breaks *your* DKIM setup,
is a hill that we all know you will die on, and 99% of us no longer
care if that occurs. :)

Also, please install a spell-checker in your environment.  Thanks!

-Jim P. (one of the many "bastads from hell", as Benny puts it)