Hello!

We are facing the Bigpond bounce issue which related to the envelop-from domain.
550 5.7.1 *** Sender domain rejected. IB302

I tried to contact Bigpond team by sending to their postmaster address
(postmas...@bigpond.com<mailto:postmas...@bigpond.com>) and Tmail-PostMaster
address
(tm-postmas...@online.telstra.com.au<mailto:tm-postmas...@online.telstra.com.au>).
Waiting for around 3 weeks but no response from the Bigpond team about this
issue yet.

Is anyone from the Bigpond team could help for this bounce issue?

Best Regards,

Teddy Choi

Deliverability Consultant

________________________________

[emarsys is part of SAP]<http://www.emarsys.com/>

35/F, Tower Two, Times Square,
1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay,
Hong Kong
T:
+852 3168 2505<tel:+852%203168%202505>
E:
teddy.c...@emarsys.com<mailto:teddy.c...@emarsys.com>
W:
www.emarsys.com<http://www.emarsys.com/>

________________________________

> Get the latest insight from
> Emarsys<http://emarsys.com/en/resources/whitepapers/>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D9ECB0.148CEEC0]<https://bit.ly/36cG8Wt>

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the user
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Emarsys is neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.