From: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] On Behalf Of mailop@mailop.org
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 9:10 AM
To: Benoit Panizzon
Cc: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Amazon SES using SAME sender Domain for multiple customer?

> There is a company which is sending a lot of misdirected/unwanted email
> via Amazon SES and has failed to react to my attempts to contact them
> by email and phone in the last 14 days or so to try to solve the issue.

Benoit, if you are saying this is spam, please connect with me off-list, and
we'll make sure this gets to the right folks at SES.

Anne

--
Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Email Law & Policy Attorney
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and founder of the deliverability industry
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Counsel Emeritus, eMail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS)