On 30/09/2023 09:35, Carsten Schiefner via mailop wrote:
> But would you happen to have any more details wrt. the withholding and
> the 50%?

https://seclists.org/oss-sec/2023/q3/254

"< jgh> one's in the resolver library.  I find it questionable that it's
being raised against Exim, as if we have to protect ourselves against a
library.  But AFAIK it's still open.

< jgh> whatever the system resolver library accesed via res_search() is"

I assume this is https://www.zerodayinitiative.com/advisories/ZDI-23-1473/

"< jgh> one's in SPA.  Status unknown; I couldn't trace the alleged
notification to us
< jgh> (could be just the library, again)"

I assume this is https://www.zerodayinitiative.com/advisories/ZDI-23-1471/

There are no comments related to this one, but it incorrectly describes
Exim as the vendor for libspf2:

https://www.zerodayinitiative.com/advisories/ZDI-23-1472/

--
Simon Arlott