Hi all,

We noticed (and looks like so did our counterparts at Dmarcian) that
Google has not been sending DMARC reports since last week.

I'm going to assume Google is already aware of it and is working to
resume sending and we should treat it like a Postmaster Tools or SNDS
blip and just go with the flow.

If anyone else has any other insight or details, I'd love to hear it!

Faisal Misle
Technical Lead, Customer Success & Strategic Projects | Red Sift

--
Red Sift's Digital Resilience Platform solves for the greatest
vulnerabilities across the complete attack surface. Products on the

Red Sift is a
limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
09240956. Registered office: 3rd Floor, 1 Ashley Road, Altrincham,
Cheshire, WA14 2DT.