Thank you for this. I've taken steps to ensure that you will not meet any problem sending these emails to customers of our platform.

On 2023-10-04 23:37, Justin Frechette via mailop wrote:

Attention Mailbox Providers:

As outlined in the "Sending Mandated Emails to Large Audiences" best practice published by M3AAWG, this message is to inform you of a high volume of email that will be sent by IDX (https://www.idx.us) via iContact to recipients that have a higher likelihood of bouncing, reporting as spam, or marking as phish.

Due to data privacy concerns and advice from Counsel, I am unable to share the specific organization that IDX (via iContact) will be sending these notices on behalf of in this forum. I'm hopeful the details I can share are enough for you to assist with any mitigation efforts possible for these required notices.