Hi,

I'm debugging an issue with gmail classifying a simple confirmation email
as spam.

At my gmail account it displays "Why is this message in spam? It is similar
to messages that were identified as spam in the past.". And at a coworker's
account it's displaying the "This message seems dangerous" phishing warning.

If I send this message from another IP at the same /24 range, it works fine
and it's delivered to the inbox. No spam/phishing warnings. Also no
differences in SPF, DKIM etc.

The issue is that when I check Gmail's Postmaster panel, both IPs have a
HIGH reputation.

We also have the historical reputation ( since 2021 ) for these IPs saved
locally and they never had a single Medium/Bad day.

Did anyone here had similar issues in the past? Were you able to fix it
somehow?

Thanks.