On 13/10/2023 19:56, Hans-Martin Mosner via mailop wrote:
Am 13.10.23 um 18:30 schrieb Mary via mailop:
Hello everyone,

Anyone from belgacom.be notice massive amounts of phishing with/from skynet.be
addresses?

I've tried to report them without success. Posted on spamcop.net in case anyone
would notice, again without success.

No, they don't notice, they probably don't care. I've reported this for a while, without noticeable effect. After a while I stopped and use the spamblocking mechanisms. If some Belgacom customer has a legitimate need to communicate with our users they will need to talk to us for individual whitelisting.

Did you try reporting through https://www.proximus.com/investors/regulatory-information/abuse.html# ?