Dear Mailops,

anyone in here using OpenXchange? We are still evaluating OX but having a
hard time to get real informations or feedback at all.

a, I made some feature-recommendations ¹²³ in the forum, not a single reply
:/
Even a reply like, we do not accept requests this way would help.

b, There are public announcements regarding securty/patches and CVE-numbers
in release notes
(
https://software.open-xchange.com/products/appsuite/doc/Release_Notes_for_Patch_Release_6251_7.10.6_2023-09-25.pdf
)

but no public information regarding the bugs or bug-numbers
(CVE-2023-29051, MWB-2315).
Jira-System ist not public: https://jira.open-xchange.com/browse/MWB-2315

So it's hard to rate the impact for own installation.

Would be nice to have some more communication especially if a feature
requests will be considered.

Thank you.

¹
https://forum.open-xchange.com/forum/open-xchange-community-edition/open-xchange-discussion/95460-feature-request-e-mail-send-current-email-as-new-mail