One question that may be worth raising with Microsoft is:

                If eMail messages aren't getting to their intended receipients
that
you're hosting eMail for, then how can we know for certain that they
weren't delivered to some other recipient's mailbox by mistake?

        This is where privacy laws could become an issue, unless Microsoft
provides assurnace for mail server administrators to the contrary,
such as a transcript of a given message's routing points (and they
wouldn't have to expose internal IP addresses to accomplish this).

        I'm tempted to put this question to Microsoft, but I'm also
sympathetic to the distinct possibility that their system is just
unreliable and randomly losing messages -- these are some of the
considerations that can't be ignored since their systems are, in
effect, a giant black box.

        As far as asking about SPF records and whatnot, if that is
intentional gaslighting, then it's quite easy to do because there are
many aspects of running mail systems these days that can lead to
problems if not configured properly.

Postmaster - postmas...@inter-corporate.com
Randolf Richardson - rand...@inter-corporate.com
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada