Hi everyone,

Is there perhaps a Mimecast rep on the list? We're seeing increased temp
rejections from Mimecast across 3 geographically separated email clusters
ie. many different mail servers and IP ranges. The message in the logs is
the generic temp reject:  451 Internal resource temporarily unavailable

We don't have any issues with any of the other 'big' providers currently
and our IP reputation seems to be okay. This is causing email delays for
our customers who send to Mimecast hosted addresses.

Anyone else seeing the same issue? Or, can offer some advice?

Thanks!
Stephan