It seems Microsoft made very recently a change. Since then, we get a
whole bunch of reject with this message:

 > 554 5.6.211 Invalid MIME Content: Single text value size (32820)
exceeded allowed maximum (32768) for the
'X-Microsoft-Antispam-Message-Info-Original' header.

The company I work for does some e-mail handling where our clients would
keep their MX at microsoft and route some inbound mails through our
infra by connectors.

What is stupid is that the header that causes the reject upon reinject
is written BY THEM! How about not writing such crazily long report on a
single header?

We are now implementing a reject on the same header length for this
service, but I suppose our customer will realize soon that they are
missing some mails and will, as usual, put the blame on us instead of
microsoft.

Regards,
Laurent