You can, yes. But would anyone trust it?

I wouldn't.

Graeme

On 14 January 2024 17:49:36 Russell Clemings via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
But https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/setup/domains-faq?view=o365-worldwide says:

"You can keep using the initial onmicrosoft.com domain even after you add your domain. It still works for email and other services, so it's your choice."

... or am I misunderstanding?

I'm tempted to block *. onmicrosoft.com completely but I'm very afraid.