> On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 4:19PM Randolf Richardson, Postmaster via mailop <
> mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> >         You'll likely be interested in the reputation score, which is
> > presently showing as "Poor" for that IP address (66.175.222.108):
> >
> >                 Reputation Lookup || Cisco Talos Intelligence Group
> >
> > https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=66.175.222.108
>
> Thanks for this; I wasn't familiar with Talos Intelligence. Do they publish
> a blocklist?

        Not that I'm aware of.  (It would be great if they did.)

> Spamhaus lifted their block last night. That caused the Talos reputation
> score for us to change to Good. I hope to keep it there.

        Excellent!  I'm glad this is resolved now.

        Being listed in a popular DNSBL is never fun, but the good thing
about DNSBLs like Spamhaus.org's is that they're clear on their
policies and they have a great (and very long-standing) reputation
for being fair and professional in their dealings with people.

--
Postmaster - postmas...@inter-corporate.com
Randolf Richardson, CNA - rand...@inter-corporate.com