I'd like to register so that I can contribute too, but I'm seeing
the same message that registrations are disabled:

                Phishtank :: Register
                https://www.phishtank.com/register.php

                "X   New user registration temporarily disabled."

        Thank you.

--
Postmaster - postmas...@inter-corporate.com
Randolf Richardson, CNA - rand...@inter-corporate.com