> On Feb 8, 2024, at 7:33 AM, Mike Hammett via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
>
> I'm seeing more and more people (not commercial mailers, but ISPs, individual
> businesses, etc.) asking in groups about delivery issues to the major mail
> companies. Most likely (though not guaranteed) that it's related to the
> changes in SPF, DKIM, and DMARC requirements.
>
> Have you seen any good, neutral articles describing the changes? Half of the
> articles I've found when Googling were junk, the other half were pretty
> helpful, but also included a liberal amount of, "Buy our XYZ service to take
> care of this for you."
>
> I'd like to share good information to the communities I touch.

With respect to what has become affectionately known as the "Yahoogle"
requirements, I can offer this:

https://www.isipp.com/blog/about-the-new-requirements-for-sending-email-to-google-and-yahoo-taking-effect-in-2024/

Anne

__
Get the Good Sender Seal of Approval!  Our Good Senders Listâ„¢ email
certification is respected around the world so that the email you send goes to
the inbox, not the junk folder.  Learn more at gettotheinbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Email Law & Policy Attorney
CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and founder of the deliverability industry
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange