I work with a small regional ISP and our main domain has been getting blocked by Gmail since February 6.   Our logs indicate we haven't sent a huge volume of data to Google or anything.  Our reputation has been really good in Postmaster Tools until the 6th when it went straight to the bottom.   We never saw any indication of compromised accounts or anything.

We've been watching and waiting for it to clear up, but it hasn't. Other domains can send through our system, but internetpro.net cannot.   I was hoping someone here might be from Google and could take a look.  Even the reports under Postmaster Tools look wrong as we have a 100% delivery error rate, but all of the "Error Types" show 0.0%.

Here is a sample of what we're seeing:

---BEGIN

74.125.138.26 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550-5.7.1 [74.252.14.252       7] Gmail has detected that this message is likely
550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this
550-5.7.1 message has been blocked. For more information, go to
550 5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError o20-20020a81de54000000b006041f08d2dfsi1515206ywl.160 - gsmt

---END

This seems to indicate that it is content filtering, but no matter what content the messages hold, we get the same.

Even if someone wanted to reach out off list, that would be great.

--
Trey Nolen
supp...@internetpro.net