Hi Christoph

> I am attempting to send mail from a M365 tenancy, however, we are seeing
> issues with it being filtered due to the address appearing on bl.spamcop.net.
> "Decision Engine classified the mail item was rejected because of IP Block
> (from outbound normal IP pools) -> 550 mail from 40.107.107.97 refused, see
> http://www.spamcop.net - Your mail provider is blocked because is sending
> SPAM."
> If there is anyone on-list from Microsoft, could you please take a look? It's
> causing issues 🙁

Please ask the affected M365 to escalate this issue to Microsoft
Management. This is a well known issue. Unfortunately the customer
don't manage to get the issue addressed by the 'normal' Microsoft
support, which blames the operator of such blacklist for
wrongfully listing their ranges, even if presented with masses of
Evidence of the abuse originating from those ip addresses.

Therefore => Escalation to Management! I hope they will hear if enough
of their paying customer start shouting at them.

Some IP Addresses shared between M365 customers are the source of more
than 90% spam mails from most probably phished or autogenerated
'outlook.com' accounts.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden