Thanks everybody!

It's odd. Some messages are getting through. It's just this particular
domain and MTA. Other domains and other mail servers are not having any
issues sending to gmail..com.

Intermittent DNS failures are always a possibility. We have a 3rd party
DNS/HTTP/SMTP monitor, which hasn't complained. Our DNS servers are used by
many other domains so we hear complaints when there are issues.

The DMARC issue is a possibility, since it coincides with their switchover
month. This particular domain is a personal domain, which isn't sending
5,000+ messages a day so it's not covered by their bulk sender DMARC
requirement. We have another domain that goes through to gmail.com just
fine from the same MTA. Neither have DMARC or DKIM, both have SPF.

Adding DKIM/DMARC is in our queue. Perhaps it's time to accelerate that. :)

Yes, removing _spf.google.com is a good idea. Thanks for pointing that out.

Also remove "a mx ipv4" redundancy. Thanks.

Thanks,
Rob