The "anti-spoofing" policies within Mimecast are configured on a customer
by customer basis.  These policies are a fairly blunt tool, and are set by
default on new Mimecast accounts.  They can apply to the "From:" header,
the sender envelope address or both.

The member should be able to take it up with their IT folks who can adjust
the Mimecast policies accordingly.  Such policies are known to cause
trouble in these sorts of scenarios.

Hope this helps...

Best wishes,
Matthew

(NOT from Mimecast, but I have clients who use it)

 ------